3 Ways to Obtain British Citizenship
Which Route Is Right for You?
Whichever Route You Choose, Let Us Handle Your UK Citizenship Application for You, Risk-Free.
If you’re eligible in more than one way, you can choose which route you prefer. Alternatively, we can advise you based on a brief and confidential assessment of your circumstances.
Contact one of our friendly team members now on +44 (0)20 3384 4389 to find out how easily we can save you time, money, and the heartache of being refused.
Confidential Assessment Form
You were born in the UK
Other ways you can be eligible
- you have a British parent
- you have another type of British nationality
- you’re stateless
- you previously gave up (renounced) your citizenship
If you're a Commonwealth citizen
- you or one of your parents arrived in the UK before 1973
- you’ve lived in the UK and not been away from it for more than 2 years
If your parent arrived in the UK before 1973, you must have either:
- been born in the UK
- arrived in the UK before you were 18
Some Commonwealth citizens have ‘right of abode’ in the UK. This means you can live or work in the UK without immigration restrictions.