Spouse Visa to ILR (Apply to Remain in UK)

Spouse visa to ILR - UK Immigration Solicitors

Overview of Spouse Visa to ILR You can marry a British citizen or someone with permanent residency in the UK to obtain the right to stay in the country if you are a non-EEA or Swiss national. You are eligible to receive a Spouse Visa if you do this action. Moreover, you might want to […]